Thursday 17 April 2014

Evaluation (part 8) Looking back.



Overall, the successes of my preliminary task, was digital technology, as if we didn’t have final cut pro and photo shop the shots wouldn’t of looked as good as they did. I feel like the editing on the shots is the strongest part in our sequence though it is all reasonably good. I think without the editing on the shots the sequence would not have been as good, therefore this was the most successful area in my task. I think the least successful part of the task would be the planning as we changed the story a lot until we came up with a strong final idea for our sequence. Apart from this I think that the other areas were successful as after we sorted out the plots and storylines we were able to make a clear viewpoint on how we intended our sequence to look and were able to focus more on what we needed to do to achieve this. Overall the only area I think we slacked the most was planning but after jumping that hurdle we was able to make a really good title sequence and be happy with the end result thanks to the time and effort we all put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment